Sunday, July 8, 2012

Zori Rant

Man... My newest pair (3rd pair) of Zori hasn't come in and i'm finding myself impatient even though i ordered them 2 measily days ago... i should be more worried about my Nemuneko (bought it, and issues ensured.... ):  ) but i want my zori, this time they are black with a little bit of blue, not that the blue was very visible in the pictures but oh well... They are sized at something like 23.7 cm- 24 cm... idk why they have a rang but what ever.

i have steadily been buying larger and larger zori mainly because i guess i feel my heel still sticks out too much... then again i have no clue as to How much is Too much and how much is Too little... i wish i had a mentor or something to tell me this... or a diagram. Then again all of my zori have been very tight as well from the top (blaming my largish western feet on that part). So i find myself wearing them properly (aka, the thong part is not crammed all the way inbetween my toes) which makes my heel stick out even more... oh well.

Either way i cannot buy (have desided not to anyway) and more zori till my newest pair makes its apearence... and maybe thats why i'm impatient... i have silver zori that feel a bit too small, i have some fake tattami zori that fit a bit better... and as soon as i get thease black ones and see how they fit i will probably hunt down a 4th pair... the 4th pair must be white... after that i guess i'll try for gold... and after gold i may as well see if i cant find a gray/silver pair that fits better then what i have...

i want to much kimono... thats my issue... i find myself wanting more and more pretty silk/cotton/wool/synthetic kimono... i dread my college days because who knows how i will take life living as a poor student? i plan on working part time though as soon as i have gotten comy with college life though, so maybe i can make a kimono nest egg and stuff and tap it one a month or so? but no i feel that might not be enough...

even though i dread the days as a poor student i find myself looking forward to the days where i'll have a job that pays more then minimum wage... when those days come i feel i'll need a cat, a new kimono every time i see 1 i cant live without, new zori, tons of obi and gasp... Obiage and obi jime galore.... i'm gonna stop my rant here...

on one last not i will post pics of my new zori as soon as they come in.

No comments:

Post a Comment