Friday, July 13, 2012

Update July 13

Ok this is mainly one of my Rants i guess but i felt the need to post some news.

First off my newest Zori Arive probably Tomorrow (maybe today) i am very excited, overall my Rakuten expirience was not bad. I just probably won't use them offten... mainly because even though the shoes were just under 9 USD with the shipping it ended up at 30+ USD anyway... but i do think it may be my go to for shoes still because of the veriety...

Second, i just wanted to inform every one i have desided on the color i want for my Prom kimono... Purple, a deep plum color would be prefrerable. Overall i think my Prom Houmongi will be the most expencive kimono i will get untill i have a solid carreer. I'm really glad i am strating my hunt early because i'm finding the color i want is a bit... well... hard to find... but it does exsist, the trick is to find something in my price range... right now my range is around 100 USD but untill my mom gives me an officall budget and i crunch some numbers it will still be my range... because i have lots more accesories then the average prom dress buyer... lols.

in other news. i still havnt received any hint from Naomi/The Immortal Geisha about shipping, not even a confirmation that she got my address... its making me a bit fidgety because i really want this prize i won... i have already desided not to enter any more raffles so i don't want this huge fish to be reraffled.... meh, Naomi if you can hear this please send me a sign that you got my adress!!! lols just kidding but i will send her a question on say saterday if i havn't heard from her by then.

Also my newest Plush toy came in the other day, Its a Nemuneko or sleepy cat. i desided to name mine Suzu. i'll post some pics of her As soon as i get some pics....

Finaly i just wanted to post a warning. I have a Proceeder/ surgery on monday... it may be some time before i post any more kitsuke pics... It all depends on how my smile looks really. Its an oral surgery because i have a missing tooth so i should finaly be getting my fake tooth... it may be a few weeks before i am comfortable with smiling and thus posting pics of kitsuke... because lets face it i'm a smiler in frount of cameras... i don't show to may other expressions when some one else is takeing my pics. oh well thats all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment