Monday, July 16, 2012

Teeth...

well today's post has nothing to do with japan or a rant (maybe). i just wanted to inform every one that today i get a tooth implant.

You see when i was young they had to pull out one for my frount teeth because they feared the tooth would grow out of my face and so now i have a large gap. they have already stuck some bone up in that spot and will now stick a metal screw (or thats sorta what it is) in the same spot and then a cap that looks like an awsome tooth! yay, no more snaggle tooth for me.

there isn't too much that can go wrong really but Oral surgery of any kind (including a cavety filling) makes me freak out at phobia levels. so this time i asked for anti anxiety pills along with the knocking out option...

well thats all,  it'll be a few days before i post anything because i may feel super wonky and i have no clue how i'll feel aboy my smile. so see ya guys, wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment