Tuesday, July 17, 2012

To the Dark Side!

well I am feeling quite good right now all things considering. Ok first off i do indeed have an implant, woopde do... its short and feels as weird as it looks.

Now for the news that excites me... I may be converting my friend to the dark/kimono side. Her name is Kris. She already had an intrest in freign clothing, but she has Saris. I keep going oiff at her about kimono so she desided to learn a bit about it... and she found it very interesting and deep, just like me. so if i play my cards right i may get a kimono buddy my age (no offence to you Marry Ann, i loves you too,  but with our age gap there is always gonna be a bit of a gap) it would be very cool if i did lure her over... one step closer to my kimono club/ group dream!

And thats all. i just took my pain meds so i'm getting very, very sleepy... lols... nite every one!

No comments:

Post a Comment