Sunday, June 10, 2012

The biggest challenge...

Ok so i desided i would do what i could as soon as i could because, who am i kidding? when was the last time i have given myself this much time to plan 1 outfit? (never)

So i desided to start with the hardest and easiest parts first... The ears and the apron. The apron is very easy, its oval shaped with ruffled, both of wich are no challenge to my sewing skills. The Fox ears on the otherhand are in comparison crazy difficult...

At first i throught i would do some pillow thing... but now i want something realistic and with form... but thats easier said then done i supose.... I say this because after a good few hours of looking at tutorials i did not find one even close to what i wanted but on the bright side i did find some people who have actuly made (by hand i think) something close to what i want.

Now many of you, my dear readers, probibly do not know how nit-picking perfect i want things to be... Thats why i like kimono and general costumes... i cant go too wrong and i buy them... if i make it i tend to nit-pick everything... its just how i am... so when i desided to take up this cosplay challenge i knew thease ears would drive me crazy because of my issues.... but i wanted to try and make them...

So if all goes well and my plans don't backfire i will right an iternet wrong... i will post a tutorial (the first ever i will have made) on how i made my ears... because when all you find are silly little triangle ears atached to a headband for tutorials you know you have to do something....

well i better get started. wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment