Saturday, April 7, 2012

new goals

Ok so back in january, not that long ago really i had some goals set up for this year. they included:
-get a red kimono
-to even out the obi/kimono ratio of my collection... aka have more obi then kimono
-go to a restrant in kimono
-go to japanese garden in kimono
-eat at a jap restraunt called Origami
-Find a way to store more kimono in my closet... i'm running out of room!-get a hime hair cut

well i was pretty surprised to see that in around three months i had acomplished three of my goals! So i am revising my goals a tad right now for those who are interested. here they are:
-have my kimono debute
-go to a japanese restraunt in kimono
-buy 2-3 summer weight kimono
-buy 2-3 summer weight obi
- get a face frameing kimono worthy hair cut

Ok so as to why a few of my goals changed... as for my haircut... well i realised i wated something that framed my face more thenanything... so i will get such a hair cut and if i want i can slowly grow it out and transform it into a hime cut...

i still want to go to the japanese garden but Awase season is quickly ending and my friend isn't telling me if she is free or not...

as for my debute... i may have had my internet debute but i have yet to go out in public... In May there is a kimono fashion show... i am determined to go to that in kimono... i am already looking for my outfit... infact i may buy a kimono as soon as tomarow. wish me luck... maybe i can even talk my kimono friend into wearing kimono to the fashion shoe... not that she has anything seaon apropriate either...

And as for my summer weight goal... well i live in texas... the summer is hot and long... sometimes its still hot even into october... we had an unseasonably warm winter so i hope next winter is cooler... better for wearing kimono... but either way... i still need a good deal of kimono i can wear when it gets hot... i should probibly even get a second Yukata...

well thats all for my rant i guess... had to get that off of my chest... if i win the kimono i am aiming for then i will post a pic of it! see you soon guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment