Sunday, April 22, 2012

Busy saterday with golden clouds

well yesterday was super busy... Because i am in NHS (national Honor society) i had to go to a senior citezen prom from 10:00 am- 4:20 pm... thats a little over six hours... yikes. i got random cuts on my feet (the top inside part... don't ask me how...) but before i was gone in a flury i was hit by good luck.

I just knew something was going to come for me in themail yesterday, i just thought it would be once i was gone. well not ten minutes after takeing my shower and jamming out to songs by Maiko Fujita (yes not the traditional jamming songs) i hear the dorrbell ring twice... well it kept buzzing cuz the guy jammed our doorbell, i rushed downstairs, my hair up in a towl and my robe on, it reaches about mid thigh by the way.

at first i was exstatic and miffed because i thought it was my new hitoe kimono and i didn't have time to gawk over it. then i realized the bag was a little small for that and i remembered i had baught a gold/cream fukuro obi about two weeks ago... i cut open thebrown bag and low and behold...
it was indeed my obi.

well after my senior citezen prom thing i whent over to my kimono buddy Marry Ann's house for some dinner and i brought all the stuff to show her how to tie an obi in the Taiko Musubi. i must say i felt better about tieing it on her (and her sister, i tied a taiko musubi on them both XD) then i did last weekend with my nagoya obi. infact they both came out almost perfect... sadly i forgot to take pics... it was kinda funny because they desided to wear a yukata underneith...


oh well here are some pics of my lovely obi hanging on one of my Kimono hangers!





its a nice nonseasonal fukuro obi. i can wear it anytime but the dead of summer. well i guess thats it. see you guys later.

No comments:

Post a Comment