Saturday, January 7, 2012

Kimono Goals for 2012

Yo every one! to start off this post i just wanted to list out some of my kimono related goals for this new year...
-get a red kimono
-to even out the obi/kimono ratio of my collection... aka have more obi then kimono
-go to a restrant in kimono
-go to japanese garden in kimono
-eat at a jap restraunt called Origami
-Find a way to store more kimono in my closet... i'm running out of room!
-get a hime hair cut


Ok so i hope to acomplish all of thease things this year (and hopefully the world will not end and it will be something i can keep! DX stupid end of the world rumor... i doubt it is true...)

In othernews a couple of days ago i tried sushi! it was good.... even though i still don't like the idea of eating raw fish regularly. Also i tried Tempura... it was soggy cuz it was in soup but it tasted good too...

Also my mom saw something really cool at our local grocery store! an asian lady(mom has no clue if she was apanese but i'm pretty sure she is) was shopping around in a kimono! my mom stalked her and took a picture of her. she looked really good and in yellow i think the pattern was... butterflies? or something in that kind of shape any way.... he he... i wish i had been the one to see her.... sigh... i really wish i knew more kimono knollegable people... My newest buddy is good and all... but she's no expert and i offten bring stuff so she can look it over and we can geek out together.... but i cannot ask her if there is a better way to pad myself or how the freeking way do i tie a taiko bow with my obi.. there are like three diffrent ways and i still have no idea whatto do with that tail!(the narrow part one anyway) i know i'm suposed to yuck it in but how???

meh sorry about ranting like that... well i hope to go to the austin botanical gardens some time this spring like in april... i hear they are very pretty that time of year... i asume they won't be draining out any of the ponds that time of year... but i hope to go to Oragami soon, once not in kimono to scout it out (i hear it has awsome japa style decor) and then next timei would go in kimono....

Meh, its been about 8 months since i got my hair cut..... its grown about 3 inches already.... or 7.5 cm... lols thats almost a CM a month... pretty good huh? well it'll be another 6-7 months before i get my desired hair cut.... oh well and i geuss thats all... man thought this post would be short yet its long like always... lols

1 comment:

  1. I think you would look very cute in a hime cut :) I am also trying to grow out my hair, but i don't see a hime cut in my future.

    ReplyDelete