Sunday, January 15, 2012

i so caved...

Man i am dissapoited in myself and yet so... so very happy at the same time... i bought an obi... but sadly i had no self controle(thats the part i a most dissapointed by) I bought it useing the buy it now opption, too impatient to wait 4 days... sigh but it is pretty.... and a pre tied lovely... and it isn't red... all i have right now in the way of obi is red.... and pink... seriousely lacking really...

here some pics of my newest new baby... right after my new red baby....





so yeah i was interested in this beauty from the moment isaw it... its just so mellow and pretty... i can see purples, blue... browns... the barests of pinks oh and a little yellow... this will go great with any mellow color and quite a few bright colors as well...

well another reason i was interested in this cutie was because i felt that i could use it for an example if i wanted to make my own pre tied Taiko.... (cuz i may make some of my won obi and if made from american cloth i would like to make it easy...) though i would never cut up an already made obi i ought... what if i wanted to tie it in a diffrent way... being lazy is good and all but only if i know i will never want to tie an obi in another way...

either way this bueaty was just so... pretty! I had to have... and i think it will look good with my newest red kimono... its not too bland and its mellow... i will wear it with probibly mellow or dark green acessories... which by the way i am currently looking for alternitives to expencive jap stuff... aka i'm looking for a lovely scarf/makeing a lovely scarf and some sort of sub for an obijime (this last one may never come to pass in my wishes....)
oh well what ever
cya (lots of posts recently...)

No comments:

Post a Comment