Saturday, December 24, 2011

X-mas eve 2011

well i'm ready to head off to church but my whole family (even my dad whos all like you have an hour an hour and a half at most) well i'm posting because once again i am wearing a michiyuki ensamble. today its a black turtleneck, black dress pants, black 2 1/2 inch heels, and my michiyuki. I have a cloak (must have for winter kimono in the usa) that i will wear to keep the wet off of my michiyuki (yes rain not snow in december... ah texas).
I am so looking forward to tomarow. i get a whole slew of michiyuki, a bunch of geta, a donabe (yes my mom held it back till x-mas), and i think some other kimono items (i hope i don't remember some, that makes it a surprise)but untill then i have to go to church and wait till at least 9:30 before going to bed... i mean any earlier would be a little sad and besides i am sure my sleep will be less then stelar any way i'm one o fthose people who wakes many a time in the night. well i better go pester my parents.. and their gift wrapping (yes indeed they waited till NOW to wrap OUR presents, th eour refers to me and my sister.)

well happy holidays every one who happens across my blog (some times this feels more like a diary... but i try and keep everything jap oriented at least.... XD so again happy holidays or as a sign on our door reads 'HAPPY EVERYTHING!' XD

No comments:

Post a Comment