Monday, December 5, 2011

WOW

so this weekend/monday has been exsiteing. all saterday morning i made adzuki bean paste. it was good, i got the right bean (HOOOOORAY) then i headed over to my New Buddy's place. there we had Hot pot, geeked out a little bit and i learned that i can at least eat hot pot with chopsticks... (yes normally i'm a fail with chop sticks) i discovered that tofu isn't the nasty substance i thought it to be (my vegitarian aunt would be so proud) after words i got lost on my way home, had to call my parents but eventuly made it back safly (i really need a gps/smart phone)  then on sunday i had an awsome day of lazyness.

Today, though cold and wet, was good. I whent to watch said buddy's Aikido class. And i am offically signed up... i start wednessday, and boy am i nervouse (its so bad i cant even spell the word! XD). i'm one of those people who never got into/ tried martial arts as a kid... dude i tried tenis, soccer, dance of all kinds (from tap, to ballet, to jaz), and quite a bit of other things, but never martial arts... by the time i was considering them i was at that age where i was very easily embaresed... i'm still easily embaresed... i just deal with it and if i have to look at the teacher/adult and say "I'm sorry but my mind just totaly whent blank. can i have a redo?"(it has happened...)

Oh well i've got to man up and give Aikido a real hard try, i have made a promise tomyself and that promise is "I will not Quit Aikido at least untill the end of the school year (late may)" I made it that way cuz if i'm not haveing fun, or i just find i can't do it, or to something of that effect then well... i tuffed it out for about 5 months. but i will give this thing one heck of a try! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment