Wednesday, December 7, 2011

The A in Aikido stands for Awsome!

Well tonight i had my first Aikido class. It was fun, lots of falling down but i didn't hit my head or feel dizzy after some rolling thing in PE (yea doing three rolls head first makes one dizzy). My arms feel a bit weak but hey i was actully pulling some people with all my might (and throwing some of my 107 lbs in there too, its hard to knock down tall people)

On my way out from class i was walking to my car... when two men that i must describe as "Two elderly black men of the faith" walked out of the curch next door... well lets just say when a young girl walks by wearing a cat eared hat said to black men of the faith cant not stop her... i was haveing a mental freek out but i pasted on my girl scout smile/ girl scout cookie selling cutsie voice. and made it out ok... one was a paster... dosn't diminish the fear factor folks. lols.

Exams are coming up soon... then after the exams i can go check out the local kimono store... 'Bitchen Threads' yea to think that there are kimono sold at a place with a name like that... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment