Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Yay!

Well Monday night i dressed up in kimono... again... i can't help it! yes i know its my christmas present but.... its the only one i have! D= (i need to fix that soon... XD) oh well... heres a pic.



its better then my last one... though i need to show my nagajuban's collar more and my bow is... odd? well i blame that one on the fact that i was useing a folded up face towel for a substitute OBI MAKURA... the size diffrence is so great... i know that because....

dun dun dun dun! I got one today! XD and thats not all i got a whole set of accesories i was previousely missing *sigh of contentment* it came right when i was getting antsy for more kimono stuff.... i'll have to do some kitsuke this weekend again.... lols ^^ <--- in heaven. heres a pic of what my accesoriy/tool/ nessisary items (what ever you wish to call them) its the pic from ebay and isn't quite acurate... but it showes my point! ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment