Sunday, October 16, 2011

hope....

i may be getting a furisode faster then i thought, sure it is specsifically for autum but hey i'm in america i can wear an out of season kimoo and no one will care... they'll be too busy watching a "white' american girl walk by to realize "OMG she's wearing out of season flowers!" (not that they'll know that to begin with.)

So yea i made a bid for an item on EBay, the seller didn't have its condition down so i asked and they said it had no visible stains (they said nothing about holes and i'll take that as a good sign because if there is a hole it must not be worth mentioning). I already sort of have a mental image of a good kitsuke combo,  this kimono:
Plus a mostly gold obi (some orange, yellow, red or brown on there would be ok) and then some royal blue accesories... one o fthe hardest color to find.... i may have to settle for only one blue accesory (obiage or obijime...) but i would prefere to have both of them blue... it would be strikeing and bring out the blue the kimono... yea i'm not being on the safe side with kitsuke combos... except for th eobi... that sounds pretty safe to me...

either way i'll have to wait and have my furi infrount of me (to see the real colors... and to actuly have it) before i do any real shopping for my hard to find treasuers... its called royal  blue for a reason... I hope i win this action... i first bid because it was beautiful and i knew i would regret it if i didn't even try toget it... but now its grown on me... i put my claim in not long after it came up and i would be sad to loose it... good thing i sighned up for austionsniper... even if someone outbids me i have autionsniper to save the day... i would love to have this kimono... it's grown on me... like mold... lols JK i really do like it though.

No comments:

Post a Comment