Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rainy day kitsuke

well yesterday was yucky and gray... but i just had to get in kimono and feel pretty. This was my second kitsuke in  two days which is more kitsuke then usual for me. So i broke out my IG Prize and put on the main peices... as in the kimono, the obi, the obijime, and the obiage. being still quite warm here in Texas i wore my hitoe juban (if i had a Ro juban i'm sure it would get much love). Texas has a longer and hotter summer then japan (i think any way by their awase- hitoe- ro/sha calendar) so i may not be able to wear awase much untill  mid october...

oh well thats enough gripeing! so here are some lovely kimono pics!


I must say, thease are some of my favorite kimono pics so far. I look cute, the kimono looks neat... my 1+ years of self teaching have paid off! thank you for the support every one! (though i mostly get support from the stats... i wish more people commented...)

No comments:

Post a Comment