Friday, September 21, 2012

I can't seem to stop!

I'm beginning to feel as if i have a bit of a kimono problem... so i have decided that i will only buy two more kimono this year... one of which i just purchased... tee hee? (pic of my new baby at the bottom)
Otherwise i really feel i need to focus on obi... i have already gotten a nice amount of obijime and i now have 7 obiage (3 pink, 1 purple, 1 red, 1 green, 1 yellow) which is a pretty decent amount... but i feel i am very much lacking in obi!

So over the next few months i plan to begin operation obi! i currently have 12 kimono in my hands, 2 more are on the way... but i only have 9 obi... kind of sad right? I mean the respected ratio is supposed to be 2 obi for every 1 kimono... i don't even have a 1 to 1 ratio... and so my goals:

- to buy 5-7 obi

 i need some fun colors too... i have too much in the pink and red department... i also have a good number of cream obi... so i am aiming for 
1 yellow obi
1 green obi
1 purple obi (deeper purple)
1 orange obi
1 fukuro obi

Ok now that my rant is out of the way here are the pics of my new baby! (i wanted 1 more hitoe kimono and so that's what i got! isn't it pretty! it has a very nice dreamy quality... sigh...)






No comments:

Post a Comment