Wednesday, May 2, 2012

False alarm and worry

So yesterday i asked my mom if anything had come for me. she said yes and so i natrally asumed it was my new hitoe kimono... well it was not and it wasn't even from the same people. i ened up with some other guys order. the yellow japanese shipping slip had the name samuel on it and so i asume it belongs to him.

Well if my Hitoe kimono dosn't come in by friday, saterday at the lastest, then i guess i will wear my yukata... because i really want to wear kimono even if its just a yukata... so yeah i am getting a tad nervouse...

in other news i looked at my total page veiws and was mildly afraid... i had 666 page veiws... that kind of thing has happened to me only once before... i am glad that i have so many page veiws though.... i just wish they hadn't ended up right at that number when i checked...

No comments:

Post a Comment