Sunday, March 11, 2012

Anniversary Kitsuke

As i have been seeing all day, today is the 1 year mark for that terrible tsunami... which was followed by more disasters... Well last year i donated some money to the cause... but this year there are no little donation bins floating around my school... so i desided to do something else as a sort of "You can do it Japan!" statement... well i dressed in kimono today! Its the outfit i posted last week end... with some ankle boots (which i won't wear again because they kept catching the ehm of my juban and i kept thinking they caught my kimono which kept giveing me scares...) Well almost all the same... i discovered (much to my horror) that the scarf i had wanted to use was... gasp too big! there was just too much of it... so i broak out my unfinished little cotton Obiage replacement thing... it looks pretty cool.

One of my favorite pics!


Ugg.. i slouched...

a nice picture...

I like this pic a lot!

 Ok in other news... i don't think i'll be getting that hime hairstyle i wanted... i'm sure i'll look great in it but i desided to look for something... softer? either way i'll be getting some sort of hair cut with face frameing fringe and if i like it that way i'll trimm it into a hime hair style.....

And on one last note i have to post some pics of this beautiful tree we have...

No comments:

Post a Comment