Tuesday, February 26, 2013

I'm back!

Hello all! It has been a long time since i did a good post!
It turns out that I am pretty busy with senior year but i am doing some other things as well.
First off I am now taking a chado class! I get reprimanded a bit, but i think the teacher likes me over all... i'm just a bit too energetic and my tendency to hesitantly try and help explain(aka interrupt people) is the main cause. So far i really like the class though and i already have a cute Chawan i found at Asahi imports, it was very cheap (try $9.99) and yet perfect for me. i may get another one soon. I also just purchased my very own tea caddy on eBay, fingers crossed that it doesn't get damaged!

Otherwise the only other biggish news is that i may have a chance to show off my kimono locally (i got contacted!) which is exciting... its really mind blowing that I'm well known enough to get contacted like that.

And for all of you out there that like my kimono pics... here are some just for you!




3 comments:

  1. Hey, I was searching forhow to make fox ears, and I stumbled upon your blog, hahaha I didnt expect that :) you seem like a very interesting person who has a big thing for kimonos and japanese stuff :D I'm one too :P would you mind if I want to be friends with you? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure, friends are always welcome. In truth it has been a long time since i did a post here... Its a bit difficult to keep up a blog that gets very little feed back and since i got more from other places i sorta lost track of this. Maybe i should take it back up. Either way, Its nice to meet you! If you like Kimono Then i would suggest you check out Immortal Geisha, i frequently make posts there. I will try to do a post updating on all the stuff i did since February.

      Delete
  2. Oh I see,I'm sure your also pretty busy :) hahaha, okay I'll be sure to check it out (; do you have an instagram profile? :D

    ReplyDelete