Wednesday, November 2, 2011

storage... and things to come.

Yes well i have been pestering my mom to get me a rubbermaid thing to store my kimono in... i had been storing them in a box that was way to small and my new furi has migrated around the room... from a shelf in my closet to my recling chair to my bed back to that chair... well she finally got me one out of the goodness of her heart and i am happy i'm no longer makeing unnessisary folds in my kimono...

another thing to look forward to... christmas. It is november and thus my mother begins her anual search for gifts... since my x-mas list has never been very long i added some kimono stuff to it... heh heh heh heh. well thats all, i'm still searching for an obi and an obiage/obijime... thinking about purple for the later... oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment